Request your appointment online!
Click on the APPOINTMENTS button to request your appointment. Please note that the staff will call you within 24 business hours to confirm your appointment.
We have introduced QUICK FORMS in an effort to reduce touch points in the office. ALL PATIENTS are required to fill their forms online prior to the visit. Electronic signatures will be required.
New Patients: Please Enter your Name, Address, Cell Phone Number, Email Address and Date of Birth. Move on to Medical History and Sign the Electronic Forms.
Existing Patients: Please Enter your Name, Cell Phone Number, and Email Address. Move on to Medical History and Sign the Electronic Forms.
Thank you for assisting us with this transition to online forms.
COVID-19: Patient & Visitor Information
PLEASE NOTE THESE NEW PATIENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS in order to adhere to CDC guidelines:
1. PLEASE FILL YOUR HISTORY FORMS ONLINE at the QUICK FORMS link above. Call us at 281-607-4545 if you encounter any difficulties. THIS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE WE START YOUR EXAM.
2. Patients will be asked to WAIT IN THE CAR until their appointment time until they are called. We have eliminated the waiting area to maintain adequate social distancing.
3. ALL Patients will be asked to wear a FACE MASK when they are in the premises.
4. Patients will be TEMPERATURE screened with non-contact thermometers and asked to WASH THEIR HANDS upon entry. Anyone with a temperature above 99.5 degrees will be asked to reschedule their visit.
5. Please do not bring any guests with you. All patients will be seen alone, with the exception of minors or patients with special needs.
6. We will only accept payment with VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or CARE CREDIT cards. Cash payments will not be accepted at this time.
7. Due to the reduced number of available appointments, a $25 CANCELLATION FEE will apply to anyone that does not give us a 24 hour cancellation notice.
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, have been diagnosed or exposed to someone with COVID-19, or traveled internationally in the last 4 weeks please reschedule your appointment.
If you are considered high risk (over 65yo, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, liver disease), or are immunocompromised, please reschedule your exam for July or later unless your exam is urgent.
Your health is always our first priority. Thank you for your understanding!
COVID-19 Scheduling and Sanitizing Protocols
- Patients will be asked to fill out their history forms and provide their insurance information online via the QUICK FORMS link to reduce wait time in the office.
- Patients will be asked to wait in their cars until appointment time to reduce traffic in the office.
- All Patients and staff members will be temperature screened and asked to wash their hands upon entry. Anyone with a cough, cold, or fever > 99.5 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- The schedule has been adjusted to have no more than 3 patients in the office at the same time to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Patients will not be allowed to bring guests with a few pre-approved exceptions.
- Walk in's will be asked to schedule over the phone or online.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- ALL PATIENTS and staff members will wear masks at all times
- Face shields will be worn by staff members during pretesting, contact lens training, and whenever necessary.
- Sneeze guards and other measures have been installed to increase the safety of everyone in the premises. .
- All patient touch points will continue to be sanitized with Alcohol swabs. In addition, other touch points like table tops, door knobs, faucets and sinks will be sanitized with hypochlorous acid or clorox wipes after EVERY patient encounter.
- Staff members will wash their scrubs every day
- Patients will be encouraged to obtain OPTOMAP RETINAL IMAGING for $39 to reduce doctor patient contact. Please speak with a staff member if you have concerns.
- Extra large slit lamp breath shields have been installed to protect our patients and doctors during the examination process.
- Remote controlled autophoropters allow the doctors to do the refraction from more than 6 ft away.
- All doctors will wear a face shield when necessary.
- All doctors will wash their scrubs or clinic attire every day.
- We are temporarily discontinuing cash payments to reduce contamination.
- Visit receipts will be made available online on your patient portal. Please call the office at 281-607-4545 if you have trouble accessing the portal.
We are here to provide personalized eye care and eye wear for every member of your family. This ranges from routine eye exams to specialty contact lens fitting, dry eye evaluations, diabetic exams, pediatric eye care from 6 months of age, and emergency foreign body removal.
We have doctors that specialize in Orthokeratology and other solutions for Pediatric Myopia Control.
Our state of the art facility is equipped to assist you with ease. We can even guide you through Cataract and LASIK surgery. Give us the opportunity to "Wow!" you with our professional, hands-on approach to help you and your family see better.
We believe that eye care goes beyond asking, "Which one is better, one or two?" We see our role as one of your primary health care givers, to assess your risks and guide you through all other health problems which may affect your eyes and your vision. Your eyes are our windows to your body!
We value you and your family here at Elite Family Vision, and want you to feel welcomed when you visit our office in Sugar Land, TX. You are our top priority.
Meet the Team
Our experienced team will guide you through the process of the exam and contact lens selection.
DOCTORS OF OPTOMETRY
Dr. Jordana Chettiparampil
Dr. Jordana Chettiparampil is a Therapeutic Optometrist, Orthokeratologist and Glaucoma specialist. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Hood College in Maryland. She served as a research intern at NIH Fort Detrick, Maryland for the Aids Vaccine Program. She continued her academic career at the University of Houston College of Optometry where she was awarded several letters for clinical excellence, and graduated in 2010 with her Doctorate in Optometry.
Dr. Chetti (as she is known to her patients), is a licensed therapeutic optometrist and optometric glaucoma specialist who practices full-scope optometry. She offers comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, pediatric vision care, and LASIK and cataract co-management. She has an excellent rapport with children, which she developed working as a Vision Therapist. Dr. Chetti also has experience in the diagnosis and management of corneal and retinal eye diseases, including dry eyes, ocular infections, and ocular foreign bodies, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy.
Dr. Chettiparampil also specializes in Myopia control for pediatric patients. She uses overnight hard contact lenses to reshape myopic cornea in an effort to slow down progressive nearsightedness.
Do you have parents or friends with difficulty communicating in English? Dr. Chetti speaks fluent Hindi, Urdu and Malayalam. She can also conduct eye exams in Spanish. When she is not taking care of her patients, Dr. Chetti spends time with her husband Joe Chettiparampil, and daughters Angela, Rose and Gia.
Dr. Bethany Fabrygel
Dr. Fabrygel graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Biomedical Science. She went on to complete her Doctorate of Optometry from Salus University's Pennsylvania College of Optometry. She completed an externship at the Baltimore VA Hospital, where she gained experience in the diagnosis and management of ocular disease including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, and corneal disease. Dr. Fabrygel also completed several private practice externships, gaining experience in dry eye management and contact lens fitting.
Dr. Fabrygel previously worked in California providing primary optometric care, and volunteering for organizations that provide medical care and resources to homeless populations. Her professional interests include patient education, healthcare accessibility, and geriatric eye care.
Dr. Fabrygel is thrilled to be back in her home state of Texas. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and Saint Bernard, traveling to new places, and cooking.
Staff Lead & Special Testing
Pre-Testing and Appointments
Pre-Testing and Appointments
Pre-Testing and Appointments